Invest with Eyecarrot
Eyecarrot is a technology company transforming vision performance for the 1 in 4 people worldwide that suffer from vision-related issues beyond visual acuity.
1Discover a high-growth technology company that’s poised to transform how the world thinks about vision performance
2Discover a young company, publicly traded with a proven management team
3Discover a highly-scalable, recurring-revenue business model that fully integrates software, hardware and expert insights
|Eyecarrot Innovations Corp|
|Market Capitalization||$12MM cad|
(March 31 2017)
Shares Issued & Outstanding
|Total Shares (Fully Diluted)||78,816,964|
- Target Markets
Our mission is to transform how vision performance is diagnosed, exercised and enhanced through vision therapy.
We believe building a global, data-driven, expert network that shares knowledge and insights will help people to overcome vision performance issues that impact their lives every day.
We want to help Optometrists and other professionals to treat patients with adhd, learning disabilities, amblyopia, strabismus, sports performance issues, aging-related vision issues and other oculomotor sensory challenges.
We can help transform the daily life of over 2 billion people on this planet: 25% of the world’s population struggle with vision-related issues that go beyond visual acuity. But, as a society, we have been focused on treating the symptoms (with drugs and prosthetics) rather than addressing the underlying root causes. This is compounded by multi-billion dollar industries (Big Pharma, eyewear and contact lenses) that perpetuate a vicious cycle of dependence.
We believe its time to give kids, parents and everyone an alternative that doesn’t make them dependent on addictive drugs or expensive vision aids for life.
Despite the general lack of awareness, patients engage in vision therapy to help them, or their loved ones, overcome adhd, learning disabilities, Concussions, sports performance issues, etc.
And they’re doing that in spite of three fundamental problems with the delivery of vision therapy today:
- Sub-Optimal Patient Experience
- Outdated and Expensive Tools
- Rudimentary Data Capture and Limited Insights
Education & Learning
7M kids with adhd in the U.S. with 50% on medication
Concussion & TBI
3-4M every year in the U.S.
36M drivers over 65 in the U.S.
Top 5 sports played by 75M in the U.S.
55M members of fitness centres in the U.S.
Medical & Surgical Eye Care
1.2M Strabismus surgeries per year in the U.S.
The Eyecarrot Solution
Address core problems and expand the reach of vision therapy to transform human vision performance globally
Deliver an Exceptional Patient Experience
Leverage modern technology to replace the status quo, simplify the process and making vision therapy a more familiar, patient-friendly experience.
- Customized plans with expert video instruction
- Full set of reporting tools and alerts to track and monitor compliance.
- Automated data capture and built-in secure messaging
- Help professionals save time and work with more patients tailored to their coverage, affordability or access
- Simple powerful lead generation and referral engine
Make the Tools Low-Cost & Accessible to All
Improve the established industry tools, lowering the cost of entry.
- Next-generation, full-sensory, testing and training device
- Eye Movement, Eye-hand Coordination, Reaction Time, Visual Memory, Accommodation, Vergence, Visual / Tactile / Auditory training (multi-sensory)
- Industry standard for concussion patients and sports vision training
- Huge potential in Education (ADHD and learning disabilities) and Healthy Aging applications (e.g., seniors driving licenses)
Integrate, Track, and Measure the Data
Using hardware and software to collect and organize patient-related data to track progress, results, and outcomes.
- Use data and machine learning to optimize treatment protocols, help accelerate recovery, and improve patient outcomes
- Leverage data network effect – value of incremental data is compounded with time
Concussion Case Study
Diagnosis & Prescription
Type of Trauma
Testing & Rehabilitation
Visual, Auditory, Tactile
International Partner Network
We are proud to serve more than 1,500 vision therapy and vision training clinics in over 20 countries and we want to double that by the end of 2018. Come join us and make a difference.
COVT&R + COVD Canada
COVD + NORA